Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Grilled Shrimp


So, I know what you are thinking...Why do you need a recipe for this?? Well. In the past we have been known to have shrimp that was good if you like plain, but well I like very savory and a bit spicy shrimp. So...through trial and error I think I have finally came up with a combo that will satisfy both my kids, and my hubby who likes them very HOT! Try it and see if it doesn't kick yours up a notch also!

Grilled Shrimp

1 Lb. shrimp - De-veined with tails on
1/2 Cup Italian Dressing
Mrs. Dash Seasoning (Garlic & Herb - Onion & Herb.)
Cajun Seasoning (Your Fav. Brand)

Rinse shrimp in bowl to get rid of any shells other than the tails. Place in a large flat dish and cover with Italian Dressing and let marinate for 2 hours. After soaking place on skewers or your grill basket and sprinkle seasoning over the top and coat with additional dressing. Grill until pink! ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...