Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Pumpkin Pie

I love me some Pumpkin desserts, but it just is not Thanksgiving without a classic Pumpkin Pie. This recipe is from my sister Loretta, and it has never failed me. It is delicious and makes my mouth water in anticipation.


Pumpkin Pie

1 15oz. Can Pumpkin
1 14oz. Can Sweet & Condensed Milk
1 Egg
3/4 Tsp. Cinnamon
1/2 Tsp. Ginger
1/2 Tsp. Nutmeg
1/2 Tsp Salt

Mix all ingredients together and pour into pie plate that has been covered with pie crust. Cover Edge of crust with a cover or aluminum foil to prevent over browning and bake at 425 degree's for the first 15 min. continue baking for another 25 min at 350 degrees or until a butter knife comes out clean from the center. YUMMMMMM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...