Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Snow Cream


Southern Tradition at its finest. Here in the south, we don't get much snow, but when we do, snow cream is the first thing on most kids and adults minds. I will be honest, I have never even tried to make it, because I grew up in the Midwest and "Snow" was not that big of an event. I am also lactose intolerant and so most snow cream is out of my ability to eat. I know that there are recipes out there that I could use and they would be just fine using my milk, but lets me honest. Snow Cream was meant to be ate in its grandest form... full of fat and totally delicious.  I honestly, didn't try this, but I got rave reviews from all the kids and my hubby. Try it.. you may just love it and make it a tradition for you and yours as well with the the first snow.

Snow Cream

10 C. Clean Snow
1 Can Sweetened and Condensed Milk

In a Mixer, combine both and mix together using the paddle.  The snow will melt very quickly, so make sure that you have everything ready before getting the snow from outside. Mix together until all is combine and scoop out and add toppings as desired. ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...