Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Cream Cheese Frosting



Cream Cheese frosting is the way to go with most cakes in my book. The exception to this rule is wedding cake. I am a big fan of cake in general, but I gravitate to the carrot, spice, and red velvet cakes. It's cake with bonus features. I love how easy and simple this recipe is and how smooth this turns out. It is super important that you use full fat in your cream cheese. Otherwise, your frosting will be more running and less visually appealing.

Cream Cheese Frosting

1/2 C. Butter*

1 8 oz. Pkg. Cream Cheese*

3 C. Powdered Sugar

1 Tsp. Vanilla Extract

1/4 Tsp. Salt (if you have used Unsalted butter)

In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix together until smooth and fluffy. Decorate with pipping bag or frosting spatula. Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Hi! I haven't checked over here in a long time! I'm glad I did, and I'm glad to see that you are still sharing your recipes!!

    Liberty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, it a crazy life. I don't get to share near all the ones that I desire. (I have a whole folder of pictures and recipes that need to be posted.) I hope to go through them one by one in the near future and do some editing. I really need an editor.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...