Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Taco Seasoning Mix

 So...I finally figured out what I am going to make for supper and the hunt begins to see if I have all the items in the pantry. As you do the happy dance because you have now found all the main ingredients it hits you that you are missing the seasoning pack. Yes, well this happens to me often when I have a house full of kids and no way of getting the missing seasoning. This is when cooking gets fun. I try to make my own!  So, just in case you are like me try this recipe next time you don not have any taco seasoning.

Taco Seasoning Mix

1 1/2 Tbsp. Chili Powder
1/4 Tsp. Garlic Powder
1/4 Tsp. Onion Powder
1/4 Tsp. Red Pepper Powder
1/4 Tsp. Oregano
1/2 Tsp. Paprika
1 1/2 Tsp. Cumin
1 Tsp. Salt
1 Tsp. Black Pepper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...