Sunday, March 6, 2011

Macaroni Salad

Is is picnic time yet? I really can't wait to get my picnic basket out and head out to our local park with my kids. Running and playing with my kids and then chow down on some great fried chicken and some great sides just makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. lol With recipes as easy as these...you really don't have to hit your local deli.

Macaroni Salad

1 Pkg. Elbow Macaroni Noodles - Cooked according to direction..Drain and Cool
1/4 Cup Chopped Sweet Pickles
1/4 Cup Chopped Dill Pickles
1/2 Cup Chopped Celery
1/4 Cup Chopped Onion or less to taste.
1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
2 Hard Boiled Eggs, Chopped
2 Cups Salad Dressing
1/4 Cup Dorthy Lynch Dressing
SALT and PEPPER to taste.

Optional:
1 Cup of Tuna, drained
or
1 Tomato Chopped

Mix all together and chill for several hours for the flavors to combine. DELICIOUS!

1 comment:

  1. This sounds great. I was planning to make macaroni salad tonight to go with my pork - maybe I will try this one today!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...