Monday, November 11, 2013

Hot Chocolate~Chocolate Chip Cookies


Simple and Delicious is best. This is a new cookie for me, inspired by a cold day and being bored of all the other chocolate cookie recipes that I have. I think you will like them, my husband and kids sure did. They ate every last one before I even had a chance to tub them up. That my friends is better than any review out there!  The tiny bits of marshmallows make this cookie! =)

Hot Chocolate - Chocolate Chip Cookies

1 Box Betty Crocker Hot Chocolate Cupcake Mix
1/4 Cup Oil
1 Egg 
2 Cups White Chocolate Chips
1 Cup Milk Chocolate Chips

Combine cake mix, oil, egg and chips and beat together until mixed well. Scoop out on cookie sheet and bake in a 350 degree oven for 9 min. or until the outsides are set. The centers will look shiny still, but they are done. Do not over bake. Cool and ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...