Friday, December 29, 2017

Mock Champagne

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Oh, but wait... With what do I toast this new year? Lets be honest, there is really nothing more lame than serving up some sweet tea to toast with at your New Years Eve Party. Punch is great, but it just doesn't do those pretty glasses justice. I think this recipe can help. For those of you like my family and I, that choose to live without the influence of any type of alcoholic beverages. This recipe help fill that awkward space in your glass. It's delicious and to be honest we served it at our wedding many moon's ago. I just never thought about adding it to my blog. I have made many versions of this through the years, but this one is the one that taste very much like the real deal. Fun without the hangover. Thank you JESUS!!!

Mock Champagne

1 2 L. Bottle Ginger Ale
1 64 Oz. Jug of White Grape Juice

Chill both and combine right before use. Frozen Fruit may be added to the top for a more festive look. ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...