Thursday, September 13, 2012

Homemade Pancake Batter

"MOM, can we have pancakes??" My son loves pancakes and there are only 2 or 3 things that will make him sit up to the table and eat until he can eat no more. Pancakes are one of them. I have always bought a boxed version just because I really didn't think I had time to make it from scratch, but yesterday I decided that I would do some searching and just see if I could fine a recipe that was simple.delicious. and something that could be customized. I found just that. I Loved the texture of these pancakes. Try them and see if you don't as well.


Homemade Pancake Batter

1 1/2 Cups Flour
2 Tsp. Baking Powder
2 Tbl. Sugar
1 1/2 Cups Milk
1 Egg
2-3 Tbl. Oil

In a large pourable bowl, mix all ingredients together and make sure to get all the lumps out. Heat Oil in a shallow frying pan and add small amounts of batter to pan when hot. Cook and serve as normal. ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...