Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Texas Cinnamon Butter


Oh, My GOODNESS!!! It's my favorite!! I would seriously just go to this restaurant for the Cinnamon Butter alone. I do love pretty much everything else as well and so I usually leave feeling like I have just consumed Thanksgiving dinner and then some. We don't go too often, but I really do love it when we do. Try this recipe and see how close you think it is. I think you will love it!

Texas Cinnamon Butter

1 Cup Butter, Softened at room temp.                                                                                                               1 Cup Powdered Sugar
1/4 C. Honey
1 Tsp. Cinnamon
1 Tsp. Salt
1/2 Tsp. Vanilla

In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Using a hand mixer, mix all ingredients until fully combined and butter is slightly whipped.  Place is small dish and serve with a small dusting of Cinnamon on the top. ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...