Thursday, June 7, 2018

Green Bean Chips

So... Every once in a while I get on this kick that I am going to eat healthy and want to find healthy alternatives to the foods that I crave. This is one of those recipes. This works best if you have a large garden and a surplus of Green Beans. Otherwise it may be just as easy to go to you local Amish store and pick up a bag. Actually, that is where this recipe came from... an Amish Cookbook that I was lucky enough to get my hands on. Try it, and let me know what you think.

Green Bean Chips

5 lbs. Fresh Green Beans
1/3 C. Oil
4 Tsp. Salt
1/4 C. Nutritional Yeast

Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir well. Place beans on a lined baking sheet in the oven on its lowest setting for 6-8 hours. Toss every hour or so and let cool before placing in a air tight container.  ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...