Thursday, June 7, 2018

Vegetable Dip



AHHH, Summer time! I love summer and all that goes with it except the heat. I guess the pool would not be nearly as much fun if it was 60 degrees outside, so I will take the heat. One of the many things that I love about summer time is being able to be outside and in the sunshine with my kids. To be honest, cooking is one of those things that sometimes takes a back seat to the other fun we are having. I do love to fix those "grab and go" type meals and this recipe makes a perfect accompaniment to that style of meal. After all, the garden fresh veggies need some dip, do they not??

Vegetable Dip

16 oz. Sour Cream
1 Tb. Onion Flakes
1 Tb. Dill Weed
1 C. Mayonnaise or Salad Dressing
1 Tb. Parsley
1 Tb. Seasoning Salt (Lawrys)
1 Tb. Accent Salt


Mix together all ingredients and chill in the fridge until ready to serve. Serve with your best fresh veggies and ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...