Thursday, June 7, 2018

Bologna Salad



At first thought, it just doesn't sound that good. I remember the first time that I was told that the school secretary was making Bologna salad. My exact words were, "No thanks, I will pass". I was talked into trying it one day and as crazy as it sounds, it is delicious. In fact, it is one of the things that I crave. This is not the mush ham salad that you might be envisioning.  I promise if you try it, you will like it. It really is Great!

Bologna Salad

1 1/2 lb. Bologna  - Cut up into tiny cubes and strips
1/2 C. Celery, diced
1/2 C. Sweet Pickle Relish
1 C. Shredded Cheddar Cheese
3/4 C. Mayonnaise
2 Eggs - Hard Boiled
Salt & Pepper to taste

Mix all together and chill for several hours or overnight so all the flavors will combine. Serve with crackers or on sandwich bread. ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...