Thursday, January 20, 2011

Homemade Noodles

This recipe is the one that I use for my Chicken Noodle Soup each and every time. I got this recipe from my teacher that taught me Sunday School when I was just barely out of diapers. Ms. Maxson "Pooh" I can't wait to see you in Heaven!

Homemade Noodles

3 Eggs
2 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
1 1/2 Cups All Purpose Flour (You may use more or less than this depending on the size of your eggs - Your dough should be stiff enough to roll out!)

Roll out on floured board - making sure to flour both sides to prevent sicking. Roll up loosely! Cut in 1/4 inch pieces and add to boiling soup. Cook at least 10 min in a boiling broth to insure proper cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...