Saturday, June 4, 2011

Jalapeno Jelly Appetizers

 This recipe is one of the Flowers Family Favorites! If you come to one of our family gatherings you will most likely find this on the bar as an appetizer. Everyone from 7 to 93 loves this and so it goes fast. The craziest thing is that it is so easy and a very unlikely combo. I to be honest didn't think that I would like it and it took me a bit to decide to try it, but I am very glad that I did. Try it for yourself and you will love it too!

Jalapeno Jelly Appetizer

1 Pkg. Cream Cheese
1 Jar Jalapeno Jelly
1 Bag Multi-grain Tortilla Chips

Take lid off of the jelly and warm in the microwave until completely warm, but not hot. Place cream cheese on a serving plate and pour the jalapeno jelly over the top. Eat with tortilla chips....ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...