Sunday, October 7, 2012

Weez's Famous Brownies

Death By Chocolate. Could there be a better way to go?? I love chocolate, my family loves Chocolate, my Boy loves chocolate. So Chocolate it is! This brownie recipe is my Sister Louise Calhoon's and she was famous for them. I love them just a little less than I love her. I do hope that heaven has a kitchen, because these are truly heaven in a pan and it make me desire to get heaven just a little sooner so that I can once again hug the neck of my beautiful Sister!! ♥ Love you WEEZ!

Weez's Famous Brownies

2 C Sugar
1/2 C. Baking Cocoa
1 tsp. Salt
5 Eggs
1 C. Oil
1 tsp. Vanilla
1 3/4 C. Flour
1 C. Chocolate Chips

*Fudge frosting is Fabulous on them and shown in Picture!

COMBINE ALL INGREDIENTS EXCEPT FLOUR AND CHOC. CHIPS.  STIR IN FLOUR.  POUR IN GREASED 9X13 PAN. SPRINKLE WITH CHOC. CHIPS.  BAKE 26-30 MINUTES AT 350.  I ALWAYS SPRINKLE 1 CUP CHOC. CHIPS AND 1/2 CUP BUTTERSCOTCH CHIPS  ON THE TOP OF THESE IMMEDIATELY AFTER REMOVING THEM FROM THE OVEN,  THEN SPREAD THEM OUT AS FROSTING AFTER THEY HAVE MELTED.

** If you don't have time to make this recipe and no brownie mix in the cupboard. You can just add 2 eggs and 1/3 cup oil to a regular Chocolate Cake Mix and bake like brownies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...