Friday, December 19, 2014

Coconut Bars


My kids love coconut, and so this year I decided that I wanted to add a few new things to my list of Christmas Candies and thought it only right to have it include ample amounts of Coconut. I think I successfully met my goal. The kids love them and beg... "For just one More!'

Coconut Bars

1 16 oz. Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
6 Cups Sweetened Coconut
Dipping Chocolate

In a large bowl, combine milk and coconut. Work throughout and mix well. Cover backing sheet with wax paper and by tablespoon portion start to make the coconut mixture into fun size candy bar shapes. Place on wax paper and and place in fridge for at least 3 hours to firm up and get cold. You can also freeze them for a shorter time. When well chilled, dip into chocolate using 2 forks and place on wax paper lined backing pan. Let air dry, and store in a sealed container for up to 10 days.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...