Sunday, March 6, 2011

Banana Coffee Cake

Oh, the smell of a hot cup of coffee with on of your most favorite creamer....there just is not much like it! The only thing that I can think of  being better than that is...all of the above with your best friend/sister and Banana Coffee Cake to nibble on while you chat. I know...sounds to good to be true, but this was what my sister had waiting for me upon returning home this last time. I couldn't leave it alone...I just kept on coming back for more...SO..that is why I blame her for the extra 8lbs. that I gained on that trip. LOL

Banana Coffee Cake

1 Pkg. Cream Cheese
1/2 Cup Butter, Softened
1 1/4 Cup Sugar
2 Eggs
1 Cup Bananas, Mushed
1 Tsp. Vanilla
2 1/4 Cups Flour
1 1/2 Tsp. Baking Powder
1/2 Tsp. Baking Soda

Topping:
1 Cup Pecans, Chopped
2 Tbsp. Sugar
1 Tsp. Cinnamon

Beat Cream Cheese, butter, sugar and eggs. Add each one of the eggs one at a time and beat well after adding each one. Combine dry ingredients with above mix and stir together with banana and vanilla. Mix topping together and add 1/2 to the batter and reserve the rest for top. Pour into a greased 9x13 pan and sprinkle with remaining topping mixture. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 min.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...