Sunday, June 19, 2011

Flip Flop Snacks

ah, SUMMER TIME! I love me some flip flop, Lazy days in the pool, and cute snacks! This recipe is so easy and so cute. I promise that it will not cut into any fun time! I made these with 2 of my favorite sisters last year. Just a few simple ingredients...some little fingers to help and waaalaaahh....

Flip Flop Cookie Snack

2 Pkg. Vanilla Oblong Cookies (Pepperidge Farms Milano cookies)
1 Tub vanilla Frosting
2 Pkg. Sour Worms
1 Pkg. Gram crackers
Neon Food Coloring

Separate frosting into 3-4 bowls depending on the colors that you want to make, and mix in food coloring until desired color is made. Split worms down the middle being careful not to cut them completely in two. Frost each cookie with frosting and lay the worm split on the wet frosting in a flip flop pattern. For extra fun touch add a gum drop that has been cut in half to the tip of the worm to make it look like a button on the top of the flip flop. I didn't do that, well because I don't like gum drops. To display....Crush Gram Crackers into a coarse sand texture and place on plate...spread out. Place the cookies on top of that and watch the little ones make them disappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...