Saturday, June 18, 2011

Jalapeno Poppers

Oh, spicy goodness. I love these and my handsome hubby loves them as well. I find these so easy to make that it is a shame to buy the ones at the store that usually leave much to be desired. I do have to admit this, that while I claim to make these...it really is always aided by my fearless hubby who cuts these in half and does all the seed removal. WOW...do you realize that in one post I called my husband both Handsome, and Fearless.....Pretty Good, could it be father's day weekend????

Jalapeno Poppers

10 Jalapeno Peppers (Cut in half length wise, and de-seeded)
1 Pkg. Cream Cheese
1/2 Lbs. Bacon (fried but still sloppy)
1 Cup Cheddar Cheese - Shredded

In a Med. Bowl combine Cream Cheese, Bacon that has been coarsely chopped and cheddar cheese until a cheese ball is formed. Lay Pepper halves out on a baking sheet and fill with cheese mixture and bake at 350 degrees until peppers have reached desired tenderness. Serve with a large glass of milk and EAT UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...