Saturday, September 19, 2026

Grape Salad

About a year ago, I hired a friend that I had know for many years. I thought that I knew her pretty well, but she hiding a some baking/cooking skills that I had no idea. I remember her saying "want me to make Grape Salad?" And me thinking, sure, but what is that?. 

Well let me tell you. You will crave it. You will never look at grapes the same way again. Thanks Christy for showing me the ways of the grape goodness. 


Grape Salad

4lbs Green and Red Grapes
8 Oz. Cream Cheese Softened
1 C. Sour Cream
1 Tsp. Vanilla
1/3 C. Sugar
1/4 C. Brown Sugar (Garnish)
1 Handful Walnuts (Optional)

Wash and dry your grapes. It is very important that they be completely dry for the look of the salad. I found laying them between 2 towels worked great. 
In a mixing bowl combine cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, and vanilla and whip until smooth and creamy. 
Place dried grapes in a bowl and pour mixture over the top. Fold over until all the grapes have been covered. Refrigerate for at least one hour, but overnight is best. When ready to serve, garnish with walnuts and brown sugar. Both are optional. Brown sugar is the best. ENJOY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...