Friday, August 5, 2011

Buffalo Chicken Hot Wing Dip

My hubby loves Hot Wings, and really what guy doesn't. I have made this and taken it to several different places and always the same response...GIVE ME THE RECIPE! It is super easy and my friend Wendy P. was gracious enough to share it with me and so I will share it with you!. Your going to love it!

1 Tub Whipped Cream Cheese
1/2 Bottle Favorite Wing Sauce (Franks Red Hot or Hooters is the Best)
2 cans Chicken or One Large Cooked chicken breast shredded
2 1/2 Cups Shredded Cheddar
1/2 Cup Blue Cheese Dressing - Optional

In a 8x8 Baking dish spread cream cheese, layer chicken, wing sauce, blue cheese dressing and top with shredded Cheddar. Bake in a 350 degree oven until cheese is nicely browned, and dip in heated throughout! Serve while hot! ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...