Saturday, August 6, 2011

Ranch Tri-colored Noodle Salad

Summer gardens produce such wonderful crisp cucumber. I love the flavors that they add to any salad. This is one of my favorites Recipes for a easy summer salad that serves a group. My sisters Priscilla made this and has shared the recipe with me! I have taken this salad to many a BBQ and I am always asked for the recipe...and if you happen to have a little girl that loves Ranch like I do this will become her favorite salad "In the WHOLE WORLD"! =)

Ranch Tri-colored Noodle Salad

1 Box Tri-colored Noodles - Prepared according to directions, Drained,Cooled
1 Jug Ranch Salad Dressing
1 lb. Ham, Cubed
3 Med. Cucumbers
1 Lb. Cheddar Cheese, Cubed

In a med. mixing bowl combine cooled noodles, Ranch, Ham, Cucumber and Cheese. Mix together well and cover. Chill in the fridge for 2 hours before serving. If chilling overnight you may have to add more ranch dressing to get desired creaminess. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...