Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Smore's Brownies

New Favorite is in town!!! Brownies are and have always been a huge favorite at my house, but today there is a new kid in town. I was having a desperate moment, needing a quick something to take to work for a snack and I came upon this recipe and shockingly I had all the ingredients in house. (I love that when that happens.) So yes, I took it to work to use all of my coworkers as guiniee pigs. They loved it and when the family got the leftovers, they loved them as well. My son said he had found the Holy Grail and vowed that he could live on them alone for a lifetime.  Bahahaha! Somehow, I almost believe him.


Smore's Brownies

2 9x13 Box Brownie Mix or 1 Batch of Weez's Famous Brownies
1 Bag Mini Marshmallows
1 pkg. Gramcrackers


In Large mixing bowl, combine brownies as directed on pkg. Grease a 9x13 baking dish and pour half of brownie mixture into the bottom and spread evenly. Place Gram Crackers across the the top of the brownie mixture until the entire surface has been covered. Sprinkle the bag of mini marshmallows across the top and spread out. With remaining 2nd half of batter pour batter on top of marshmallows and attempt to cover all the marshmallows with batter. Some will still have some part of the marshmallow showing and that is ok, you just don't want them all to be exposed do to browning to much.  Bake in a 350 degree oven for 40 min. or until brownie mix is set on top and you feel confident that they brownies are fully cooked. Note. The traditional methods of checking for done-ness will not work with these because the Marshmallows will not allow you to tell. Let cool several hours before cutting and serving. ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...